Owner/Operator of Strands
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
* Owner, manager, full time journeyman stylist.
* Certified Technical educator and platform artist for Wayne Grund, Pro Design International Team.
* Trained in New York at the Bristol Myers building, for advanced color course at the Clairol Headquarters.
* Attended and completed Pro Design International Symposium, 5 days of hands on training in Las Vegas.
* Certification in advanced free form cutting, razor and scissor techniques.
* Trained in Denver for leadership, motivation and management skills.
* Attended 2 day Oracle Symposium with Joico International and owner Stephen Stephano for in depth knowledge of the Joico Hair Care products and Moisturizing and Repair Color system.
* Certification for Advanced 3 day training for motivational behavior and hands on advanced razor and technical scissor work with international platform artist Wayne Grund.
* Attended “Education on a Vacation.” Exquisite 7 day cruise involving extensive advanced training with inter-provincial artists on the latest trends and fashions.
* Advanced Makeup Technician:
For glamour and specialty photo work. Trained with Jean Luc Pelletier, makeup artist of the Miss Canada Pageant. Additional training with Krista Embry, artist to the white house and many celebrities.
* Certified Light Therapy Technician:
For the use of quantum scalar waves to rejuvenate and energize the body. Extra training for facial rejuvenation to reverse the aging process. Extensive course and certification to help the body promote healing.
* Certified Technician for Paul Mitchell Systems:
* Associated stylist:
With top Artistic Directors that form the Joico Artistic Guild (JAG) team, to receive continued education on trend releases on color and cut as well as fashion.
PROFESSIONAL FACTS: Brenda Won a trip for exceptional managerial skills and high volume performance as well as Won 1 of 2 colorist awards given to Canadian artist. She has volunteered make-up and hair for two years for the Saskatchewan Sports Bike promotional calendars to help raise awareness and funds for breast cancer. Brenda was a honored guest speaker for Christian Women's banquet to explain the importance of the right color and cut for an individual. I have Offered my services for a couple years to do before and after makeovers for the Women's Christian Club "Spring into Fashion" weekend.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
* Professional Background 28 Years.
* Continued Education in London Ontario (20 yrs).
* Exclusive stylist to Stages Models
* Certified Light Therapy Technician
* Receives education from top Artistic Directors that form the Joico Artistic Guild (JAG). Training is every 6 months.
* Certified Jag (Joico Artistic Guild) color educator / tech advisor of Canada.
* Attended Oracle Symposium with Joico International and owner Steve Stephano.
* Western Canadian Symposium with renowned International Design Team from Los Angeles / London England / New York.
* Educates fellow colleagues in Saskatchewan on latest Cut and Color trends / Fall / Winter/ Spring / Summer.
* Judged the Saskatchewan Fresh Faces modeling competition for 5 years (winning model moved on to National Competition).
* Stylist for National Cast of Telemiracle (Regina) http://www.telemiracle.com
* Worked photo shoots for last 10 years with: Ozzie Mansour: New York / Toronto fashion photographer Brent Marshall: Los Angeles / Winnipeg fashion / magazine / Playboy photographer Paul Toogood: Ottawa / Montreal fashion photographer Ian Cromton: Toronto fashion photographer Albert Gorman: Barcelona Spain / Modeling agent / fashion photographer Aaron Feser: Regina fashion photographer ( Strands site photographer as well )
PROFESSIONAL FACTS: Bev has 28 Years in the business as well as continued Education in London Ontario (20 yrs) & is a Certified Technical Advisor for Joico of Canada & Exclusive stylist to Stages Models.
ABOUT BEVERLY: I have always had this passion for creating and styling hair. I like to think that each client takes a piece of me with them out the door. It truly is my form of art that I like to take pride in , with each and every client that sits in my chair. I look forward to creating something unique for women who love style.
* Graduated with honors from T&H Academies.
* Apprenticed, assisted and trained with Canadian World Champion hairdresser for 1 year.
* Journey person certificate with Interprovincial Standard Seal.
* Over 10 years of quality experience in the trade.
* Presented for Christian Women’s Association banquet meeting.
* Worked on presentation models for the women’s Shine conference.
* Attended training with Steve Stefano at Oracle Symposium.
* Completed various JAG training events.
* Educated in repairing and maintaining hair’s integrity with proper hair care advice.
Education: Graduated with honors from T&H Academies. Apprenticed, assisted and trained with Canadian World Champion hairdresser for 1 year. Journey person certificate with Inter-provincial Standard Seal.
* Journey person certificate, with Interprovincial Standard Seal, with over 5 years of experience.
* Graduated with high honors from Avant-Garde College.
*Certified hair extension specialist.
* Attended the innovative beauty show in Winnipeg, fall of 2011 with main stage presenter, Tabatha Coffey from Salon Takeover. and Joico platform artist Damien Carney.
* Sunless Airbrush Tanning Technician.
* Tooth gem placement technician.
* Works closely with Joico and Wayne Grund/Surface Educators.
* Specializes in facial waxing.
* Receives continued education, fashion and trend releases on color and cuts, from top Artistic directors that form the Joico Artistic Guild (JAG) team.
Education: Journey person certificate, with Inter provincial Standard Seal, with over 5 years of experience.
* Previously worked at In Salon Spa and Chatters.
* Graduated with honors from Richards Beauty College.
* Attended cut and color advancement class with Joico educator Blair Richardson.
* Over 12 years of experience makes her very creative with newer and older color and foils techniques.
Education : Journey person certificate with Inter-provincial Standard Seal.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
*Graduated from Avant Garde Beauty School
* Enjoys cutting & colouring especially with fashion colours
* Special interest in makeup & facial waxing
ABOUT: I'm new to the hair industry but I have a passion for anything fashion & beauty related. I enjoy fashion styling, modelling & makeup in addition to hairstyling. As well, I like to keep up to date on the latest trends & am always willing to try something new. In short, I'm a creative soul who will do my best to make you feel beautiful & leave my chair happy.
* She may have only graduated from Avant-Garde beauty school but cutting hair is nothing new for Joanna. She picked up the scissors at twelve yeas old and has had a few close clients ever since.
* Nothing excites her more than learning new tips and tricks of the hair styling world. From classes in Regina and surrounding area. to a hair styling conference in Cancun Mexico and many more to come.
* Cutting may be her passion but Joanna also loves creating fun new looks with color to accentuate your personality and to enhance her cuts!.
* Continuous training with Vero color, Calura color, Schwarzkopf color.
* Continuous learning new tricks of the trade in colour, cut, and perm.
* My belief is my job is my passion. I love to bring the beauty from within out.
Education: Journeyman stylist for 20+ years with creative skills in cut, colour, perm, and waxing.